Sunday, November 30, 2008

No room for leftovers...

Thanksgiving weekend has been surprisingly fun. Sure I had a huge heaping of stress from the family, a dollop of drama, and just a side of the mandatory argument, but shockingly the whole weekend was quite nice.

Photobucket

One of the highlights was hanging out with family and having dinner at Famous Dave's in Fresno. I'm not that carnivorous, but I'm no vegetarian either. Originally the plan was to go to Knott's Berry Farm and take advantage of my free and discounted admissions from work, but we did this last year, and I didn't feel like driving three hours. But after much thought and deliberation we decided to go out for dinner and then browse around Barnes and Nobles. Anyone who knows me knows that I can spend hours and hours at a bookstore and be content. Yes, I ended up spending more than I had limited myself to but no regrets.

And for as much as I am technologically impaired my nephew gave me a short tutorial on how to use my phone to send pics and import music! Yay for my new phone! Yay for my nephew showing me how to use it! So with that I give you pics from my phone. *Note* I also fiddled around with photobucket. Fun stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home