Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things....

Not exactly. I certainly feel like I'm in a flux, everything is in motion around me, but I'm quite calm. Maybe I'm just in the eye of the storm, but even though the air is in a constant swirl around me, I feel a stillness in my heart, and I'm content with that.

The home life has changed, no longer just me and my sister. I have more responsibilities. I'm okay with it, I've done it before, I'm doing it again. Work is laying off 300 people, and I'm not even phased. If I lose my job then I do, and obviously have to go a different route in life. The funny thing is I feel no stress about the whole job situation. I have this inner knowledge that everything is going to be ok and just to remember to take life as it comes with it's strange beauty.

And of course how can I forget - I'm in love. This one gets me. Everything I've ever believed about relationships has been challenged. And what's even funnier is I'm amused by my past notions. And it's all happening so quickly, and yet I feel as if I'm watching it all unfold in slow motion. I don't want to wake from this dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quazywabbit said...

I love you and I many times can not believe it myself but I am glad we found each other.

Oh and I found the full quote of Voltairine de Cleyre that we were talking about before

"I die, as I have lived, a free spirit, an Anarchist, owing no allegiance to rulers, heavenly or earthly."

Love,

your Shawnbunny

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home