Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Luck of the Mexican....

It's St. Patty's Day, but I'm not Irish. Still wearing the green, and I figure I'll listen to U2 just for shits and giggles. And because they're Irish. Anyway, to all you who are celebrating this green day, Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Now onto the real blog business...writing about my life. I'm moving to San Antonio, Texas. Yeah, I know, I'm a Cali girl at heart, but my love is there, and I want to be with him. I've already started packing, and I reserved my moving trailer. I never realized how pricey it is to move to a different state, but I want my stuff, and hey, I think it's all worth it. I'm leaving here the 21st of April. I feel nervous, anxious, excited, and hopeful all at the same time.

I plan on turning in my letter of resignation for work first thing tomorrow morning. Granted, everyone knows I'm leaving, but it just makes things that much closer than before.

So now I really have to keep up with my blog since I won't get a chance to hang out with family anymore, this way it'll help keep me in touch, or at least let them read how I'm feeling and what's going on in my little slice of life. All I can do is close my eyes and think, "Wow, I'm a lucky girl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home